Cleaning of ventilation system
Effective removal of mold, grease, dust etc.
The consequences of poorly maintained ventilation systems may be:
- Poor indoor environment - hence the physical discomforts to the users of the premises, in the form of increased risk of allergies, headaches, fatigue, etc.
- Elevated CO2 and dust in the air
- High humidity, which can create fertile ground for mold and the like
- The dust in the ventilation channels are easily ignited, and thereby posses a higher fire risk and risk of the spread of a possible fire
- Increased electricity consumption caused by dirty and clogged ventilation systems
- Measurement of spores with mycometertest
- Possible written documentation
- Possible photo documentation (before/after)
The treatment consists of a dry cleaning with CO2, without consequences for environment and surroundings, in contrast to traditional cleaning that often occurs with chemicals.
The cleaning process takes place in a closed system, which ensures that cleaned mold and spores from these are collected without contacting the surrounding environment, and sealed and destroyed.
The method includes specially developed filters that are connected to our mobile ventilation the OMØ Mobile Fan. There is created a very powerful and controllable vacuum in the current area. This vacuum ensures that airborne dust, spores are cleaned through filter system and collected.
Mold, grease and other organic material is frozen immediately to -79 degrees C. The particles crack and immidiately release from the surface.